Labels

Friday, December 9, 2022

My Diary: Riding Zero

“No one can defeat you, unless you defeat yourself.”

      At a moment, a man is at his bottom line. That is extreme and he, now, can’t go down the line. It is my bottom line after resigning from a company recently and the employer denied me to give my relieving letter accusing me of writing social media posts against the company. At point, that employer can do what maximally: maybe the company would confiscate to work and I am already out of the place on my wish. 

Screenshot from social media

        When I look back, I think, once I wanted to work there for an another department but, in words of comedian Zakir Khan, the world is ‘haramzadi (metaphorical)’ and will never opportune you that time and when it will opportune you, it holds no meaning more. For that, I would not like to blame the head of that department because I have learnt that tiny part of lesson which was left to learn.


        In hope of that, I spent more than 2 years at a frustrating department. Positively, it improved my level of patience, but negatively it made me…can’t say. Having passed 8-10 hours each work day, I have no reason to forget my relieving letter that is immorally withheld by my previous employer. 


       Ironically, yesterday I wished to work in the print section of that company, and today I want my relieving letter, but the company will not provide me with a straight finger. I need to bend my finger. And I also know the fact that over the time the relieving letter will hold no meaning at all for me. For the sake of justice, the happening of events might drag the concerning persons into the court for what I hold as legal right.


       Over all, I ride on zero (shunya) that means I have nothing to lose. Let me see where this confronting journey will end!


No comments:

Post a Comment