Labels

Monday, June 6, 2022

What makes a man strong?

      What makes a man strong? It’s not an easy question. The answer may vary from person to person. But, in many cases, its answer is a disappointment!


       In this situation, you can feel alone, but actually, you are not alone. You are getting the stage of solitude in this bid.


       Daily run for the job has no destination, but people take part in this run and ultimately get nothing. One having purpose also performs the run, but the mode of performance shows a different attitude. This attitude portrays him/her as a subject of mockery among those who are performing this run without any motto. 


       The first disappointment for me is this run followed by the second that is the continuous failure in the civil services examination. This scenario makes me irritable and jittery at my workplace. I have been trying to be cool and to maintain the gravity of the spot in this completely opposite mindset people.


       The third disappointment is related to this low-profile job that I am currently doing; I deserve better, but I am denied many times what I wish to do by the concerning person.

Coffee cafe Day, Rajiv Chowk, 06/06/22 (PC- R. Suresh Bhardwaj)


        It is life and there are many ups and down, peak and fall, and left and right, but no straight. If you are going straight without the enthusiasm for anything that means you are probably in the wrong direction. 

Coffee cafe Day, Rajiv Chowk, 06/06/22 (PC- R. Suresh Bhardwaj)

         

         To get relief, I use to spend time in a secluded place and it is ‘Coffee Cafe Day’ for me because I manage to be calm and quiet watching the couples and people enjoying their tables. And, these are the things that make me strong.


Mood- Sadness-turned-into-happiness, disappointment-in-motivation😘😐

No comments:

Post a Comment